Nonprofits have a mix of unique challenges. Budgets and resources are often tight, and staff members usually wear lots of different hats. And with smaller organizations, there is often a lack of depth in the accounting department.
mAccounting can supplement your financial needs with our nonprofit accountants, who have extensive experience providing financial guidance to nonprofits. We’ve helped numerous nonprofits in the greater Indianapolis area and nationwide.
In some situations, there may be a need for a bookkeeper to record transactions, and in others, meaningful financial analyses and grant reporting may be required. Our Indianapolis-based nonprofit practice group designs a plan for the specific accounting needs of each client, and our service offering can be modified as organizational changes dictate.
mAccounting professionals provide:
- Timely and accurate financial reports
- Management and board-level dashboards to provide a clear picture of your organization’s financial health
- Books and records that are in compliance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Guidance to ensure that your management and board understand the financial drivers of the business
- Tools that help strengthen internal controls and improve efficiencies related to the cash disbursement and expense reporting processes
With extensive experience in the nonprofit industry, we are intimately familiar with day-to-day operations, the need for accurate financial data, requirements for a pain-free audit, and much more. Our Technology Solutions team makes the tools work seamlessly and, in partnership with our nonprofit accountants, trains your staff and offers continuous support.
Interested in learning how we can help your nonprofit?
WE'LL LET OUR CLIENTS TELL YOU WHAT WE DO.
Discover how mAccounting has helped countless small business owners, entrepreneurs and all-around brilliant minds achieve a higher level of success. Whether you are in the technology, nonprofit, or retail industry, mAccounting has the bookkeeping, accounting software, and financial advisory services to grow your company.